Saturday 8 August 2009

Models Galore!












The Fringe in Edinburgh is where you meet the most beautiful women from around the world. It's where stars of the future are made.






It is where my passion for photographing beautiful women was born. I always say if I had a show to promote I'd get the best looking women to promote on my behalf.

My recollections always go back to my second or third year and the girls I spotted on the High street that deserved to be photographed. I was right a job with Select Model agency awaited one of them.

Flyerers, performers and the staff who walk the High Street all get my attention.

A young beautiful lady back again to flyer caught my attention; but still always hiding one day I'll see her potential flower.

New casts and new stars caught my eye.






Russian Dancers to die for.

New friends made over drinks at the City Cafe.

Beautiful casts and stars there of will always take pride of place in my blogs. With the one proviso, that you respect the street, but more on that subject later.






Providing portfolio pictures is something I've tried my hand at for years.

Need a professional, hire one.

I regret all the shots I never got the chance to take. The chance to play in sunshine or showers.

In my final week on the street I had the pleasure of meeting a professional model Marina.

A day or so later a text came in; I got permission to play. In under an hour and a good few hundred shots under our belt we headed to The City Cafe to look over our afternoons work.

Work with her again I hope so. Charming, yes. Beautiful, yes. But truly intelligent





No comments:

Post a Comment