Saturday 8 August 2009

A Guide To good Street Credibility

Actors and actresses take to the street in Edinburgh. Promotion is the key to selling your show.
But some of the more inexperienced in what theatre is forget that the street is a theatre venue for some.

Everyone has a show in some form or another. Mine is my blog, my party. Others the alcoves and the High Street pitches.

But when groups turn up and blast out music and roar over young violinists busking. You'd think they'd respect the street. But alas no.

My blogs places to find photos of all that happens on the street; with one exception. One rule.
Show respect to the street as a theatre venue for all and you may find your photos here. Disrespect the street, "No photos here."

I add this piece almost every year. Maybe I should write up the guide to good street promotion at the Edinburgh Fringe.
So Today I'm taking flyers only from shows you won't find on my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment