Sunday 5 July 2009

Why This Year was Different







Over the last few years it's been a few days in before I feel I've taken photos that match or better work I've produced in years past.

This year I was lucky I feel that I hit the ground running.

People may like what I do, but it's about what I like. What I want a photograph to be.

James and Gordo, two new performers to the High Street in one show before the Fringe officially started gave me images I consider my best work this year.

James one day was having a bad day, a day or so later so I thought what better way to cheer him up than give him a copy of one of the prints I'd done for display in The City Cafe.

The shots I got made my Fringe worth while. They gave me images to aim for for the rest of my time on the High Street. So I must thank them for allowing me the chance to shoot them. Because without them my Fringe year might not have been as good as I feel it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment