Sunday 5 July 2009

I Think I Need a Doctor


Dominating the High Street and a great many days of photographs from through out this Fringe were the cast from ZigZag Creations. Their daring to stand on the High Street dressed stunningly was always going to be a great draw to the many photographers who prowled and stalked.
I complimented Kate the director on such a stunning array of costume (or lack of it maybe) and such a beautiful and elegant cast.

I was sad that they were not a cast here for the full run. But very probably glad that they did end their run early. Or too many days would have been dominated by so many shots of them promoting their show on the Royal Mile.

Kate had said that their shorter run came down to cost, but she did let me in on an idea that she has for 2010. Zigzag Creations will be back, bigger and longer in 2010, and I'm sure their show will rock the High Street.

Not since 2007 and Foul Play Productions The Devil Chess A Burlesque, has a cast taken the High Street and given it a shake. Just like James Bonds martini. And of course Mr Bond wouldn't mind the presence of a few beautiful women in fact I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment