Sunday 5 July 2009

Get Up Stand UP

Comedy, music and a little bit of political awareness. Well that's what Tony, Ann and team were flyering about during the Fringe.

They are Fringe stalwarts, with a few years under their belt. And the beauty is they're a bit like me. They don't mind wadding in to tell people off who make to much noise. Or are disrespectful of how the street "works."

A few minutes every day I did like to wander up and say "Hi."

On one occasion when Rex Boyd was around I just had to introduce Tony to him, as only just the day or so before I'd been telling Tony that I believed that Rex was one of the finest comedians on the comedy circuit at the moment.

Of course they'll be back pink t-shirts and all. A nicer couple on the street I doubt not, and always a great team working with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment