Thursday 3 September 2009

Now That The Fringe is Over

With the Fringe at an end my work continues. I have more photos I'll need to add to my blog. I have disks I need to prepare for performers, I didn't get done.

I have photos I've promised one or two casts. And maybe others who may just ask.

My year this year was great, but I think I'm being more selective in what I shoot. There are a lot less images than last year. But in my eyes better work, but I never feel thats for me to decide only the people that matter. Those people that are part of The Fringe and are the subject matter of the pictures themselves.

Visitors this year make me think I've had a good year. With around 3,500 hits just for August this has been my best year for a few. Maybe next year I can improve again, but I think that I might be pushing it a bit, but all I can do is see what happens. Oh no I'm already thinking about next year... AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment